Sharon M. Nagle
- Walnut Creek, CA
Areas Of Practice
- Civil Litigation and Appeals
Sharon Nagle has worked at Bold, Polisner, Maddow, Nelson & Judson since 2003. She focuses on a variety of civil litigation matters, including representation of both individuals and public entities. Her public entity work has emphasized defense of personal injury, trespass, and inverse condemnation litigation. Additionally, she frequently represents courts and judges in civil litigation matters.
From 1995 through 2003 she worked for the Law Offices of Thomas C. Nagle, focusing on civil litigation and appeals. Her areas of emphasis at that time included eminent domain, inverse condemnation, real property disputes, and multiple-party construction defect cases.
Ms. Nagle is a past Board Member of the Contra Costa County Bar Association and the California Association of Young Lawyers, Past President of the Contra Costa Barristers, and a former member of the American Inns of Court. She has published real estate articles in the Contra Costa County Bar Journal, and serves as an editor of various chapters of Decedent Estate Practice (CEB).
She received her B.A. from the University of California, Santa Cruz, and her J.D. from the University of San Diego. While at USD, she served as a member of the Moot Court Board. She is a past member of the National Charity League and current member of Boys’ Team Charity.
In her free time, Sharon enjoys exploring the Bay Area and beyond with her family.
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Board of Directors of the Contra Costa County Bar Association, 2002 to 2003
- Board of Directors of the California Association of Young Lawyers, 2001 to 2003
- Contra Costa Barristers, President, 1998 to 2000
- American Inns of Court, Member, 1997 to 2001
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Thomas C. Nagle, 1995 to 2003
- California, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D. - 1995
- Honors: Member of the Moot Court Board
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- B.A. - 1988
- Contra Costa County Bar Journal