A History Of Success Representing Public Entities
The attorneys at Bold, Polisner, Maddow, Nelson & Judson represent both public and private clients, ranging from golf courses to public and private utility providers. With offices in Sacramento and Walnut Creek, our legal team combines comprehensive, hands-on experience in ongoing general and special counsel legal work and litigation.
Throughout the complex bureaucratic and legal processes that come with transactions and trials, we assist clients through every step and pursue the best possible outcome for them.
A Pre-Eminent Law Firm Founded On Representing Public Agencies
Our practice of representing public agencies involves representing local government agencies and special districts with a full range of operations and financial matters that include:
- Public construction and consulting contracts
- Municipal and public finance
- Ensuring adherence to Brown Act and Public Records Act compliance
- As one of the pre-eminent water law firms in California, we represent water districts, reclamation districts, wastewater utilities and cities throughout the state needing assistance with:
- Water rights and water supply project development
- Water quality
- Wastewater and recycled water issues
- Rate development and compliance with Propositions 26 and 218
We also represent California-based courts, in litigation and select transactional matters, including judges and court personnel. Judges sued over verdicts have placed their trust in our hands to protect their professional futures.
A Commitment That Goes Beyond Our Practice Of Public Agency And Water Law
The lawyers at Bold, Polisner, Maddow, Nelson & Judson give presentations to public entities and professional organizations. Members of our legal team serve on legislative committees, publish scholarly articles, and lecture on water rights and supply issues.
Our lawyers are active in both the Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA) and California Association of Sanitation Agencies (CASA).
Contact Our Premier Water And Wastewater Law Attorneys
For dedicated legal advocacy, call our law office at 925-933-7777 or visit our Contact page.